Sunday, January 6, 2008

Stamp Club

I've had a couple of requests for a new Stamp Club. But, we still need more players. This will be a catalogue party only club, so you can be anywhere in Australia and still be a part of it. All you have to do is commit to spending a min of $30 every 2 months (not incl shipping). Then each person will be assigned a month to be hostess, as a hostess you receive all the benefits of having a party, the min you'll receive is $30 worth of free product and a Level 1 hostess set. Each participant will also receive a free catalogue to start with. The first club will be in Febuary, so if you're interested please drop me a comment or email me for more information. If you have family and friends that might be interested as well, then please feel free to pass on my details to them.

I'll be back later on this afternoon to post a couple of cards I made during the week. Just have to find the camera in amongst all these boxes......

No comments: