Sunday, January 27, 2008

Friendship Blooms


Well how's this? Posting for the 2nd day in a row, that's certainly a rarity for me. This is one of the cyberchallenges that my upline Jayne Mercer posted last night on the Elite Stampers message board. It was inspired by a lovely picture of a bedroom with pink, red and white colours, gingham and hearts. I didn't quite get the hearts but I love this card anyway.

I'm going to try and complete the other 2 challenges tomorrow, so with any luck I'll be posting 3 days in a row, yay!

One other thing I wanted to show was the bling brads, I'm sure I've shown these before, but this is a little trick we learnt at Regionals in November. Just take your brad, pop a mini glue dot on the end and dip it in the Dazzling Diamonds. Very nice.


All material used is Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets - Big Deal Alphabet, Friendship Blooms
Cardstock - Whisper White, Regal Rose
Ink - Regal Rose
Accessories - Silver Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Dazzling Diamonds.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This totally rocks! Very, very pretty, and I love the bling brads!!! Wish I'd been organised enough to move house and then create pretty things all in one week ;) LOL