Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally Finished.

I know it's been a while since I've updated my blog, I just wanted to put up a quick post to say I haven't forgotten you all, it's been such a busy time moving this week that I haven't had time to do anything, you all probably know how painful moving a house is. But it's finally done, I've now unpacked most of my stuff. The good thing about moving in with the Inlaws is that most of the stuff is in storage, and the only things I really need are my clothes and of course my precious stamping supplies.

I even managed to find some time to create today. I just now need to wait for the camera battery to charge up so I can take a photo, I'd usually use my husbands camera, but I wouldn't have a clue where that is.

Tomorrow I promise to post the card up. I've missed blogging and creating. But, with the holiday nearly over, I'm sure I'm going to find more time to do such things. I hope you've all have a great long weekend.

No comments: