Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Gift




At the beginning of December Stampin' Up! Demonstrators worldwide received a gift from our founder Shelli Gardner. This year we received a Level 3 hostess set from the upcoming catalogue. And I love it. But with everything that's been happening, I only got a chance to mount and play with it over the Christmas Break. It's such a pretty set. I really wanted to play around with the colouring of the flowers, so I stamped up a mixed sheet of images on an A4 Whisper White, grabbed my watercolour crayons and aquabrush and just sat and had fun.

I then made 2 cards out of it, I still have some pieces left that will be great to make some quick cards later on. Of course I had to cut the butterflies out and sparkle them up. I hope you like them.

All material used is SU.
Stamp Set - Time Well Spent
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink - Stazon Black
Accessories - Pink Gingham, Soft Subtle Brads, Pink Organdy, Soft Subtle Watercolour Wonder Crayons.

No comments: