Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spinner Card


It's been a very long time since I've made a spinner card, and I was feeling inspired today. So while watching Tomb Raider on the laptop....mmmm Daniel Craig....sorry, where was I?? I created this.
The more I use this set, the more I like it. If you haven't seen this set before, it was our gift from the company, for us Aussies it will be in the next Idea Book and Catalogue as a Level 3 hostess set. The new Catalogue is out on the 1st April, if you'd like to put your name down for one, please email me and I'll add your name to the list. And don't forget you get a free catty if you host a workshop!

Materials Used.
Stamp Set - Time Well Spent
Ink - Perfect Plum, Jet Black StazOn
Cardstock - Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Watercolour Wonder Crayons in Soft Subtle, Stampin Dimensionals, 1/2 inch circle punch.

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is so beautiful!!