Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beyond The Page



I saw this cute kit in a local store and thought, heck I can do something with that. And this is what I came up with. I'm quite pleased for a first attempt. I've learnt a few things I'll do differently next time, but all up it was fun to do. Especially with a sick child at home and nothing but rain here today. It kept me occupied. The reddish coloured squares aren't actually on the piece, they're just because with the photos I used I'm not comfortable posting their images without permission, I'm sure you understand.

Stamp Set - Friendship Blooms
Inks - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Au Chocolat Designer Paper
Accessories - Kaisercraft Frame Clock.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Very sassy ... not bad for an afternoon's work ;) Is the clock 12x12 ? Good value for the money, definately!