Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged

Jayne, my wonderful upline and serial tagger has once again snuck up on me.

7 Random Things...

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. My son is named after 2 horror movie characters. Damian Ash. Can you guess the movies?
2. As of last Monday, I've written off 2 cars, both times not my fault by the way.
3. I never have any cash :-0
4. I still don't know what I'm getting my children for Christmas.
5. I love reading Harry Potter fanfiction.
6. I think Alan Rickman has a voice like melted chocolate.
7. Loud noises and constant talking annoy me. (Aka my children of an afternoon.)

Ok, I'm going to tag the usual suspects. And damn it I need more friends with blogs.



Dawn Cameron Kate SharonG SharonM





No comments: