Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Paper Bows




Last week a wonderful tutorial went up on Splitcoast Stampers on how to make these great looking bows! I'm in love. I haven't had much of a chance to play with them until today. But with both kids in school today, and with it pouring down rain here, what better day then today to sit down and create. I'm in love. I'm certainly going to be making these for the "good" Christmas presents this year. Somehow I don't think the kids will even look at them when they rip open their gifts from Santa. I love the tiny one, that was so much fun to make. And I'm going to have to say, how cool are these photos? I mean, seriously. I think I did a darn good job with those.

Anyhoo, I hope you like them, and pop on over to Splitcoast for the tutorial.

1 comment:

Jayne Mercer said...

Very nice Karen. They're on my list of things to try out too. Great photos.