Monday, November 26, 2007

Gift Bag


First off, I must apologise for being so late in my blog posting. I've been really really busy this month with workshops, classes and our first stamp club meeting! Plus everything else in the normal day to day things. That, and I've been pretty distracted by the Star Wars Lego game. Now I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but heck, make them out of little Lego blocks and I'm hooked. But if anyone can tell me how to get the canister in the first room of Epiosde 1 chapter 3. I'd be greatly appreciative.

Now, I must say I love these little bags. This is what we made for one of our projects for our First Stamp Club meeting we had last Thursday. They're lots of fun to do, and I think they look great as presents for teachers, maybe with some chocolate added inside of course. The brad is one of the little tricks we learnt at Sydney Regional Training this month. You just grab a brad, pop a mini glue dot on top, then dip it in the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Looks fabulous! And the flower was cut out of the sheets from the Holiday Thyme paper.

Materials Used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set - Gifts of Joy
Inks - Bravo Burgundy
Cardstock/Paper - Holiday Thyme, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Small gift bag (non SU), Cream Grosgrain.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

The Gift bag Looks adorable Karen, Have added you to my favs so now will be able to check out more of what you have been up to!! Love your blog!!

Kendall xx