Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Summer Mini Preview


Yes! We have another Mini Cataglogue about to start. It runs from Dec until the end of March, and there are is some beautiful stuff inside. Here's a sneak at one of the new sets, it's called Bud Basics, and it caught my eye straight away, there's even a matching Jumbo Wheel. It is a 2 step stampin step, with the images coming in a chalk like stamp and a matching line over lay. You can see it here in this card, the big image is the bold images, and the top one the line images that overlay. Here I've used them seperately, but it still gives a striking card. Of course I also added some bling. I used a 2 way glue pen and some dazzling diamonds to give it a bit of sparkle.

If you'd like a copy of the Summer Mini, please email me and I'll happily post one off to you. And as a December Special, I'm offering 10% off all customer orders in Dec. And 15% off all hostess orders if you host a party. That could be a workshop or a catalogue party if you're out Sydney. Email me for more details.

Stamp Set - Bud Basics
Inks - Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds.