Thursday, October 4, 2007

What fun!


I had great fun the other day coming up with a sample to put in my newsletter. I wanted to do something with masking so I started playing around with a piece of whisper white cardstock, the All The Best set and my markers. It's been a while since I've direct coloured on my stamps with my markers and it was so much fun. Here's the card I came up with.

If you'd like a step by step tutorial on how to do the masking technique, please feel free to email me and I'll happily send you one.

All materials used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set - All The Best, Seeing Spots
Inks - Basic Black
Cardtock - Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Bluebird Grosgrain, Rich Regal Markers.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Kate, this card is really cute, I love the colours and flowers they look so bright. I wasn't really attracted to this stamp set initially but seeing how you have created this gorgeous card is making me think twice. Anna

Anna said...

Karen, its me again, sorry about calling you Kate, I mean't Karen, just realised the mistake after I had already posted the comment. Thanks Anna

Corie said...

Love this card -- especially the colors they are just fantastic.