Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Penrith Papercrafts



On the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of November, Penrith is hosting the Papercrafts Expo once again. And once again, I'll be there with a few other SU Demonstrators, we had so much at Homebush, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it all again. So please, if you are going, pop on over to our stall and say hello, I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. We'll have some great specials and a free make and take which is spectacular!

So I've been busy with making samples and working on ideas for my demonstration. I'll be doing embossing and this is just one of the great things you can do with embossing. Fake metal. So much fun to do and so easy. Hopefully I'll post a few more samples before the weeks out.

All materials used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set - Looks Like Spring
Inks - Chocolate Chip, Encore Gold
Cardstock - Spring Showers Design Paper, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Bluebird Grosgrain, Gold Embossing Powder.

1 comment:

jodene said...

Love the faux metal. Great card!!