Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Layout.


I very rarely scrapbook anymore, and I feel really slack about it. I have so much to catch up on. And it's not like I haven't stopped buying the supplies lol. This layout was inspired by one of the sketch challenges over at the Elite Stampers Blog. (Some very very talented ladies over there, I bow down in awe.)

I fell in love with the colours, I think Regal Rose and Basic Black look so yummy together. This has been sitting on my desk for a week, I've just been too lazy to photograph it. But now that my wonderful husband has finally installed photoshop on my laptop and I no longer have to wrestle the children to use the media pc, I'll be able to update whenever the whim hits.

Oh and WOO HOO! I've been an SU demo for a year! I can't believe how fast time has flown, a big big Thank You to all those that have supported me during this year, my wonderful stamping/scrapping/maccas meeting/bestest friends, my hubby who has put up with all the ups and downs. My very supportive upline Jayne, who is always there to let me vent or woo hoo too. And my great team of downlines. Very lovely ladies. Thank You.

Materials Used.

Stamp Set - Petal Prints, Big Deal Alpha
Inks - Regal Rose, Basic Black
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Regal Rose
Accessories - Prima Flower, Bold Bright Brad.

2 comments:

Jayne Mercer said...

Happy first year to you.

Love the layout.

Sharon G said...

YAHOO!!!!!! A layout. Its awesome. Keep them coming.