Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Genie Bag



It's not often I create something and the first thing I think of is, "I really should put that on my blog!" Well, I made this Genie Bag not 20 minutes ago and thought I'd share it with you all. I'm very proud of it. I'm thinking these would make great Christmas gifts, especially using the Wonderful In True Thyme paper Stampin' Up are having a promotion with in November. If you want more information on that please email me and I'll happily send you a flyer. Or better yet, sign up for my newsletter if you haven't already. It goes out at the beginning of the month, I'll have all the details in that.

Materials used are Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Basic Black, Petals and Paisley Designer Paper, Whisper White
Stamp Set - Polka Dots and Paisley
Accessories - Bluebird Grosgrain

No comments: