Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tri Fold Card

Being a lovely Saturday afternoon, and having a clean desk, really puts me in a creative mood. So I thought I'd try making a tri fold card. I also wanted to use a set that was in the Oct-Jan mini but has made it into the new 07/08 catalogue along with the matching punch. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I think I'm going to be making a few more of these :-)

















So I now have a messy desk again and my creative urge has been satisfied.

Materials used are all Stampin' Up!® and available through me.

Stamp Set - Looks Like Spring
Inks - Bravo Burgundy and Mellow Moss
Cardstock - Kraft, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Other - Spring Bouquet Punch, Burgundy Grosgrain.

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

Wow! This looks great Karen. Love the colours you chose!