Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 2007 Cyberstamp




I love cyberstamps, it get's me right out of my comfort zone and doing this completely different. This months cyberstamp was hosted by Ailsa Tilsner and boy did she make us think.

The first challenge was a colour combo challenge, because I only had limited colours for the challenge I went with very simple. But I like it.

The second challenge was to pick a sample picture from the 2006/2007 IB&C and CASE it. My inspiration came from the second pic on page 60. And I actually love how this card turned out.

The third was a sketch challenge from www.scrapbook.com although I'm still not sure about this card, I'm sure it'll grow on me.

All materials are Stampin' Up!® and available through me.

Card 1. Stamps used are Winged Things
Inks - Whisper White
Cardstock - Kraft, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Other - Caramel Gingham

Card 2. Stamps used are Heartfelt Thanks, Curvy Verses, Shape Ups, French Script
Inks - Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Real Red.
Other - Caramel Gingham, Slit Punch

Card 3. Stamps used are Fresh Fillers, Seeing Spots, Winged Things
Inks - Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Cardstock - Lovely Lilac, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow
Other - Red Grosgrain

No comments: