Sunday, March 25, 2007


After having a very late night at a friends place last night. I don't know how I managed to create something this morning lol. But I like it. And yes Linda, there's that background again :-)

I'm very much in love with simple but elegant cards at the moment. And the one thing I totally love about SU is how much everything coordinates beautifully.

All materials used are Stampin' Up!®

Stamp Sets - French Script and Seeing Spots (new in the 07/08 catalogue!)
Inks - Chocolate Chip and Bravo Burgundy
Cardstock - Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy and Kraft
Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon.

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

This is gorgeous Karen! I never would have thought to combine these two stamps, they're such different styles but you show they can work wonderfully :-)

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Wow, Karen! What a great card... very clever. I will be casing if that's ok! :)

Karen Oliver said...

LOL of course you can case it. Go nuts :-D

Marelle Taylor said...

Carol has echoed my thoughts exactly...I would never have thought to use those sets together, but I love it!