Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday



Having a play with the new stamp sets I received has been so much fun! For my Stampin' Start Rewards I could pick 3 stamp sets from the catalogue. It was such a hard decision to choose from so many great new sets. I ended up going with Looks Like Spring, which I was currently borrowing from a friend and totally love. Big Deal Alphabet, which was also in the last mini we had, and Everyday Flexible Phrases.

So I decided to create a couple of birthday cards using these sets. And I love them! A Stamp-A-Ma Jig is a must to create the background on the "Best Wishes" card, you need to line up the triangles perfectly to look seamless, but with the Stamp-A-Ma Jig it took next to no time at all.

And I think the Big Deal Alphabet looks great. I'm going to have to create a couple of scrapbook pages using this as well.

All materials used were Stampin' Up!® and are available through me.

Best Wishes Card
Stamp Sets - Looks Like Spring, Big Deal Alphabet, Simple Wishes (retired)
Inks - Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip.
Card Stock - True Thyme, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Happy Birthday Card

Stamp Sets - Looks Like Spring, Big Deal Alphabet, Simple Wishes (retired)
Inks - Pretty In Pink, Lavender Lace, Perfect Plum
Cardstock - Lovely Lilac, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla

No comments: