Sunday, July 1, 2007

June Elite Stampers Cyberchallenge

On Thursday night we had a cyber challenge on Angela Sargeants forum for the Elite Stampers. The great thing about challenges, it really makes you think outside the box.

The challenges set by Tracey Eaton, were challenging to say the least, especially the first colour one. We had to use the colours Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Blush Blossom. Not colours that I'd usually use together but I really like the bright combo of them.




















The second Challenge was a sketch challenge, we had to create an everyday and Christmas card from the same sketch.









The third challenge was create a card using just inks, cardstock and stamps. And of course that's how I usually create my cards, but I like what I came up with anyway.
















All material used are Stampin' Up! and available through me.

First Card
Stamp Set - All The Best
Inks - Rose Red Marker
Cardstock - Blush Blossom, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie

Second Card
Stamp Sets - All The Best, Fresh Fillers
Inks - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip

Third Card
Stamp Set - Holiday Spirit
Inks - Cranberry Crisp
Cardstock - True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla

Fourth Card
Stamp Set - All The Best, Canvas Background
Inks - Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock - Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Spectacular, dammit ... and I'd just convinced myself I didn't want that set!!!! ;) LOL

Dawn