Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again!

Now I never have enough people to tag, that haven't already been tagged of course lol

So 7 vaguely interesting things about myself.

1. I hate housework, loathe it with a passion. And will do anything I can to get out of it.

2. I spend way too much time on the internet.

3. I don't have interests I have obsessions.

4. My husband thinks I'm nuts because I think actors the likes of Alan Rickman, William Peterson and Tony Head are dead sexy.

5. I enjoy silence. I find it very hard to concentrate on reading or creating when there is a lot of noise happening. Although sometimes some Linkin Park is called for.

6. I don't go to the gym anywhere near as much as I should. But when I do I love it.

7. I like to sleep. I love having an afternoon nap, it orders my mind.

Now who to tag.

Marelle

Shaz

Sharon G

Dawn

Ok I only have 4 so we'll see what happens lol.

1 comment:

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

See you do have lots of interesting things to write about yourself! Thanks for being part of the tagging thing. :)