Sunday, September 2, 2007

Embossing





When I started stamping about 9 years ago, one of the first things I learned was how to emboss. It's always been a favourite technique of mine, although I haven't done much of it lately, I figured this weekend was a good a weekend as any to pull out all my supplies and start heating.

I love how embossing can make a card pop. And add a certain elegance to it. I've made 2 cards this weekend that I really like, one a nice simple Christmas card, cause let's face it, when you need to make 50 of them, you don't want complicated. And a lovely card using the Dreams Come True set that's hardly ever opened. I hope you like them..



All materials are Stampin' Up!
Be Merry Card
Stamp Sets - Snow Flurries, Warm Words
Inks - Versamark
Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue
Accessories - Silver Embossing Powder, Bluebird Grosgrain, Silver Organdy Ribbon.

French Love
Stamp Sets - French Script, Dreams Come True
Inks - Gold Encore, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories - Gold Embossing Powder, Olive Organdy, Stampin Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

lovely cards, I think the first has to be my favourite

Corie said...

Beautiful cards!!!