Monday, August 13, 2007

My Girl


I spent the weekend scrapping, now all the people that know me, you can pick yourself up off the floor right now. It's not that much of a shock. Ok, so it is. But that's beside the point.

I have been really lax in my scrapping lately, for some reason I've been making a lot of cards. So I spent the weekend, organising my supplies, getting photos printed and doing layouts. I started a mini album for the grandparents of my DD's school photos, and I did her class photos from last year. I also found these great photos on my PC and was inspired to do a layout.

Tomorrow I'm going to concentrate on my DS. I have some great photos of him that need to be immortalised. I'm also dying to get my hands on some of the fantastic paper in the new mini, I really want the petals and paisley and notations sets.

All materials used are Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Cranberry Crisp, Recollections Paper
Stamp Set - Warm Words
Inks - Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Ivory Organdy, Old Olive Brads.

No comments: