Tuesday, June 5, 2007

After The Papercrafts

WOW what an exciting weekend I had. I'm just catching up on all my blog stuff now. I really needed yesterday to recover lol, well catch up on all the housework that got neglected over the weekend (reality - surfed the net,drank coffee and worked) . It was so lovely meeting new people, and it was fantastic to have the opportunity to talk to people who had never heard of Stampin' Up! before! If you bought a catalogue off us on the weekend, I really hope you enjoyed going through it, looking at all the great stamp sets and the beautiful card samples.

Remember if you'd like to place an order, please feel free to email on karen@oliver.net, and as a bonus, if you place Papercraft Order in the subject line and subscribe to my newsletter, I'll include a surprise bonus gift with your order. Orders can be delievered anywhere in Australia.

No comments: