Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cyber Challenge



Ok, I never thought I'd get into this whole blogging business, I mean, who would want to know about my life right? Well, I've decided to bite the bullet and just go for it. I joined Stampin Up in October and am totally loving it, I joined a wonderful group with Jayne Mercer as my upline. And there are some very talented ladies in this group and although I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed they are a great support and very encouraging.

On Thursday night we had a cybercrop, now I've never done a cybercrop before, I've always been too scared to try but I gave it a go. Jayne put up some wonderful challenges and these are the 2 cards I came up with. First one was a sketch challenge from SCS. The 2nd was a colour combo challenge using the colours More Mustard, Ruby Red and Bravo Burgundy. And I must admit, I love these colours together.

Materials Used.
Thank You Card
Stamp Sets - French Script, Fresh Fillers, Delight In Life, Much Appreciated.
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel.

Stripe Card
Stamp Sets - Fresh Fillers, Curvy Verses
Cardstock - More Mustard, Ruby Red, Bravo Burgundy.

All products are Stampin' Up!® and are available through me.

1 comment:

Naughty Corner said...

Awesome AWESOME cards Karen, I am so casing them :)

The Tupper Queen